Galveston Island Tours, LLC, is an affiliate of the Galveston Historical Foundation that provides comprehensive destination management services throughout the Galveston-Houston region. The company is managed by experienced tour specialists who offer preferential event planning and custom designed tours at historic sites on Galveston Island as well as first class services and transportation to Houston and Nasa area attractions.
Book your next event through Galveston Island Tours and experience quality accommodations, extraordinary dining options and diverse entertainment tailored to your interests and travel time. We bring the best that Galveston has to offer, whether your visit is a first-time international adventure or an annual trek by a local community group.We specialize in detailed planning with travel agents, hotels, catering professionals, corporate event coordinators, convention and conference professionals, and wedding planners for a host of first class services including:
- Special event planning
- First class ground transportation: limos to executive coaches
- Airport transfers with optional meet and greet staff
- Intimate sunset dining adventures
- Corporate dinner yacht cruises
- Private showings and events at historic venues
- Unique beachside shrimp boils and sandcastle competitions
- Wild safari adventures
- Picnics at historic ranchesYour visit is the next priority for Galveston Island Tours.
Galveston Island Tours is a proud partner with the Galveston Island Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Galveston Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Click here to go directly the Galveston Island Tours website
Galveston Historical Foundation Purchases Galveston Island Tours as a Wholly Owned For-Profit Subsidiary