For media and press related inquiries, please contact: Will Wright, Director of Communications and Special Events, 409-765-3404
DICKENS PRESS RELEASES
- GENERAL RELEASE: 2017 Dickens on The Strand Returns with More Dickens Descendants, Contest and Fun
- Dickens on The Strand to Kick Off with Friday Evening Festivities
- Dickens Descendants to Visit 44th Annual Festival with Premier of New Books at Special Champagne Reception
- 2017 Dickens on The Strand Welcomes Three Descendants of Charles Dickens to 44th Annual Festival
- Galveston Historical Foundation Adds Holiday Cheer to Strand Historic District
- Hendley Park to Host Holiday Kickoff Party and Tree Lighting
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS
Please credit to Galveston Historical Foundation, Illumine Photographic Services if used.
MEDIA TICKET TRADE
Galveston Historical Foundation invites you to run ads in your publication for the 43rd Annual Dickens on The Strand, Galveston’s annual Victorian Holiday Festival. If you choose to run an ad, we will pay you a dollar-for-dollar trade for tickets to the Dickens festival, valued at $15 each. We hope you will consider running an ad or radio spot. We feel confident your readers will be interested in learning more about our festival. We thank you in advance for your consideration of advertising with us.
Print Ready Ads
Multiple ad sizes will be continuously added to this page. If you are in need of an ad immediately, please contact us at 409-765-3404.