THE DICKENS ON THE STRAND VIP CONTEST PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1-night stay at Hotel Galvez & Spa
- VIP tickets for admission all weekend to Dickens on The Strand and access to the Member’s Club
- 2 tickets for Friday night’s Dickens Soiree at Bishop’s Palace
- 2 tickets for Saturday evening’s Salute to Sunset onboard the 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA
- 2 seats in a carriage in a Dickens parade
ABOUT DICKENS ON THE STRAND
Brush off your bowlers and prepare your petticoats as Galveston Historical Foundation presents the 46th annual Dickens on The Strand. Held the first weekend in December, the annual festival is a holiday tradition with great family programming, live entertainment, special events and more. Dickens on The Strand, based on 19th-century Victorian London, features parades, non-stop entertainment on four stages, new additions like Tiny Tim’s Play Land, Shopkeeper Skills Village, and roaming characters throughout the festival. Costumed vendors peddle their wares from street stalls and rolling carts laden with holiday food and drink, Victorian-inspired crafts, clothing, jewelry, holiday decorations, and gift items.