Each year, the Galveston Island Beach Revue welcomes over 3,000 guests to Galveston Island. Our Galveston Island Beach Revue media page offers downloads, images, videos, and more for media professionals. For media and press related inquiries, please contact: Will Wright, Chief Creative Officer, 409-765-3424.
- Event Facebook Link
- Galveston Historical Foundation Facebook
- Galveston Island Beach Revue Facebook
- Galveston Historical Foundation Instagram
- Galveston Island Beach Revue Instagram
- Organization Hashtags: #GalvestonHistory #BeachRevue #LoveGalveston
Please credit to Galveston Historical Foundation if used. For additional Beach Revue media needs, please contact: Will Wright, Chief Creative Officer, 409-765-3424.
ABOUT THE GALVESTON ISLAND BEACH REVUE
Based on Island events from summer seasons past like the Pageant of Pulchritude and Splash Day, the Galveston Island Beach Revue was resurrected into a contemporary two-day, family-friendly event in 2009. The Galveston Island Beach Revue continues to grow each year through events, contestant participation, and attendance and is officially the City of Galveston’s “Kickoff to Summer” event.