2023 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No models after 1975.
- Please bring a small container to hold crowd-favorite tickets. Staff will pick up prior to the awards.
- The first 40 cars receive a complimentary dash plate.
- Prizes are awarded in Best in Show (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), People’s Choice, Best Club Participation, and Judge’s Choice
- Advance registration is $20 and increases to $25 the day of.
- Vehicles can check-in from 11 – 12:30 and can depart starting at 5:30 pm.
- No early departures from the event are allowed and registration fees are non-refundable.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed. Concessionaires will be available at the event for food and drink purchases.
- Registration includes admission to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: No outside food or drinks. This includes no coolers or outside beer or alcohol per Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) laws. Pop-up tents are not allowed but blankets and chairs are encouraged! Service animals that are controlled by the disabled employee or person, or service animals in training when accompanied by an approved trainer are allowed.
ABOUT THE GALVESTON ISLAND BEACH REVUE
Based on Island events from summer seasons past like the Pageant of Pulchritude and Splash Day, the Galveston Island Beach Revue was resurrected into a contemporary two-day, family-friendly event in 2009. The Galveston Island Beach Revue continues to grow each year through events, contestant participation, and attendance and is officially the City of Galveston’s “Kickoff to Summer” event.