Hot rods, rat rods, vintage trailers and more are lining up to take part in the Galveston Island Beach Revue Car Show! Held on Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 12-5 p.m., it’s an afternoon of can’t-miss vintage-inspired fun. The 2021 Car Show is presented by Classic Auto Group!
2021 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No models after 1975.
- The first 30 cars receive a complimentary dash plate.
- Prizes are awarded in Best in Show, Best Pain, Distance Travelled, Best Club Participation, Judge’s Choice, and Best Interior
- Advance registration is $20 and increases to $25 the day of.
- Vehicles can check-in from 11 – 12:30 and can depart starting at 5:30 pm.
- No early departures from the event are allowed and registration fees are non-refundable.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed. Concessionaires will be available at the event for food and drink purchases.
- Registration includes admission to the event.
Click on the thumbnail for a larger image.
PLEASE NOTE: No outside food or drinks. This includes no coolers or outside beer or alcohol per Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) laws. Pop-up tents are not allowed but blankets and chairs are encouraged! Service animals that are controlled by the disabled employee or person, or service animals in training when accompanied by an approved trainer are allowed.
ABOUT THE GALVESTON ISLAND BEACH REVUE
Based on Island events from summer seasons past like the Pageant of Pulchritude and Splash Day, the Galveston Island Beach Revue was resurrected into a contemporary two-day, family-friendly event in 2009. The Galveston Island Beach Revue continues to grow each year through events, contestant participation, and attendance and is officially the City of Galveston’s “Kickoff to Summer” event.